Ten newsmaker stocks to watch on Monday include Bharti Airtel, SpiceJet, Bajaj Auto, Tata Motors:
GLOBAL MARKETS ROUNDUP
* Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange are up 0.3 percent, while the MSCI-Asia Pacific excluding Japan index gains 0.8 percent.
* Most Asian share markets edged higher on Monday in a nod to the resilience of Wall Street, but Japanese stocks struggled with both a stronger yen and a surprisingly weak reading on economic growth.
* U.S. stocks closed higher on Friday, with major indexes notching a second straight week of gains as investors were once again willing to overlook some soft economic data stemming from bad weather.
KEY FACTORS/EVENTS TO WATCH
* Interim budget for 2014/15 fiscal year
INDIAN STOCKS TO WATCH
* Bharti Airtel may announce Loop Mobile acquisition in next 2 days
* ONGC plans to raise gas output to 100 mmscmd by 2017-18
* Chakan employees reject Bajaj Auto's offer of 10,000 rupees a month raise
* DLF net profit almost halves
* Tata Motors says Jan global wholesales at 80,163 vehicles
* SBI plans 88.5 mln rupees Esops
* SAIL-led group doing due diligence on coal mines abroad
* Steel Authority of India Oct-Dec PAT up 10 pct
* Rural Electrification Corp Oct-Dec net up 19.6 pct
* Nestle India Oct-Dec net up nearly 1 pct
* India cbank lowers limit on foreign investment in commercial paper
* SpiceJet posts loss on high fuel costs and weak currency
* Biocon, Mylan challenge ban on using Roche data