- BSE Sensex remains upbeat on positive global, domestic cuesBSE Sensex rises, Reliance Industries shares discount Arvind Kejriwal order on FIR against Mukesh AmbaniBSE Sensex gains 85.12 points, analysts expect 'rally' from current levelIndia emerges as second biggest market for British Airways
Top newsmaker stocks to watch include NTPC, Coal India, Apollo Tyres, Tata Communications.
India retail inflation slows to two-year low, output falls
India grants subsidy to promote raw sugar export over domestic refining
India rejects call to ban iron ore exports from top producing state
Coal India posts Q3 profit decline on lower auction prices
NTPC evaluates takeovers of power projects
Engineers India share sale covered 2.8 times by close
20-30 road projects to be chopped and bid out as premium recast a non-starter
Max India Oct-Dec net more than doubles
India's Radico Khaitan Oct-Dec net profit up 17 pct
India's ONGC Videsh to raise $2.5 bn through offshore borrowings
India's Apollo Tyres Ltd Oct-Dec net profit up 87.2 pct
India's Tata Communications posts Oct-Dec net profit
India's Cipla Oct-Dec net down 16.46 pct
India telecom spectrum bids total $9.8 bn, 900 MHZ prices unchanged since Monday
EVENTS/FACTORS TO WATCH
* Earnings on Thursday: Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC), Indian Oil Corp
* Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor Raghuram Rajan will attend a memorial lecture in Mumbai.
GLOBAL MARKETS ROUNDUP
* NSE Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange are up 0.2 percent, while the MSCI-Asia Pacific excluding Japan index down 0.5 percent.
* Asian markets held steady near three-week highs on Thursday, as investors were cautiously optimistic after upbeat trade data from China eased concerns over the global economy and helped take some of the sting off the recent emerging markets turmoil.
* The S&P 500 closed flat on Wednesday, with a four-day rally in the index just barely coming to an end after Procter & Gamble cut its outlook, though some positive earnings limited the decline and eased concerns that valuations had become stretched.