GLOBAL MARKETS ROUNDUP
* Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange are up 0.27 percent, while the MSCI-Asia Pacific excluding Japan index gains 1 percent.
* Asian shares took a tentative step forward on Thursday as investors remained wary after the recent selloff in emerging markets raised concerns about the global economic outlook.
* U.S. stocks slipped on Wednesday as technical support offset the latest batch of mixed data, which failed to lift sentiment after a string of soft economic indicators earlier in the week.
KEY FACTORS/EVENTS TO WATCH
* Earnings on Thursday: Reliance Infrastructure Ltd, Ambuja Cements, ACC earnings
* India's environment minister Veerappa Moily, who is also the country's oil minister, to address the 3-day Delhi Sustainable Development Summit.
* India to sell 100 billion rupees of bonds on Feb. 7, India's central bank said.
INDIAN STOCKS TO WATCH
* India partly completes bond switch programme, cancels deferred borrowing: RBI
* As gold supplies are squeezed, India's jewellery imports soar
* ICRA assigns negative outlook to Reliance Infra's 2 road projects
* Ssangyong Motor looking to report its first annual profit
* Videocon may exit Indonesian oil block
* India telecoms spectrum bids reach $8 billion – official
* India issues global tender for building new Mumbai airport
* Delhi discoms get temporary relief
* Maharashtra shows the way, regulator allows hike of 80-90p per unit in FY15 to pay past dues
* BP seeks licence to market jet fuel in India
* Blue Dart Express Oct-Dec net down 48.81 pct
* Bharti Airtel rejigs African operations
* As quality control violations rise, US FDA chief heads to India
* Cognizant sees revenue below Street, shares fall
* Gilead to license hepatitis C drug to lower-cost manufacturers in India
* Jubilant group may exit chemicals business to reduce debt
Govt allows FIIs, NRIs to invest in insurance sector