10 newsmaker stocks to watch include Tata motors, Novelis Inc, Reliance Communications, Jet Airways.
Tata Motors Q3 net profit triples on Jaguar Land Rover sales
Novelis Inc reports Q3 sales of $2.4 billion
Taro Q3 earnings per share $2.59
India's Reliance Communications names former Bharti exec as CEO
US launches new trade action against India over solar program
NMDC to pay record 850 pct interim dividend
Jet Airways to raise $300 mn debt to retire high-cost loans
Ministerial group suggests scrapping 30 captive coal blocks
Ashok Leyland board slashes MD's remuneration by 21 pct
India's BGR Energy Systems Oct-Dec net down 19 pct
GSK's $1 bln share tender offer for Indian unit to start Feb 18
India's Jaiprakash Associates posts Oct-December net loss
KEY FACTORS/EVENTS TO WATCH
* US Federal Reserve Chairman Janet Yellen's speech later in the day.
* Earnings: Tata Steel, Dr.Reddy's Laboratories , Hindustan Petroleum Corp
* India-Trade data for April-January period on Feb 11 at 11.00 IST (0530 GMT)
* The Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers will release sales data for January, with car sales expected to fall for the fourth straight month.
* Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor Raghuram Rajan will attend a felicitation event organised by his management alumni
* The RBI said on Friday 12 states will sell at least 115.45 billion rupees ($1.85 billion) via 10-year loans on Feb. 11.
GLOBAL MARKETS ROUNDUP
* NSE Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange are up 0.2 percent, while the MSCI-Asia Pacific excluding Japan index gains 0.9 percent.
* Asian markets settled in for a session of consolidation on Tuesday as investors waited to hear the new head of the U.S. Federal Reserve's outlook for the economy and policy, with most expecting a reaffirmation of the status quo.
* U.S. stocks ended with modest gains on Monday as investors digested recent market gains and looked ahead to new Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen's first testimony before lawmakers.