- Indian stock markets to deliver below average returns in 2014, BSE Sensex target 21,750: HSBCICICI Bank hits overseas bond market again, may raise at least $500 mnBSE Sensex extends gains, up 49 pointsIndia not a great investment story, turnaround can make it 'best': CLSA's Chris Wood
Jet Airways (India) Ltd gained 2.9 percent after Tail Winds Ltd, a private investment arm owned by the carrier's promoter and chairman Naresh Goyal, sold about 7.9 percent of its 75 percent holding in Jet for around 2.10 billion rupees ($33.6 million) on Monday.
Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd gained 3.1 percent on widespread market speculation that the company was considering a share buyback, according to traders.
However, among stocks that fell, state-run Power Grid Corp of India dropped 1.4 percent on share-supply fears ahead of its sale of shares. The share sale, valued at about $1.2 billion, is likely to open on Dec. 3.
FACTORS TO WATCH
* Dollar falls on Fed view, euro up before German ZEW
* Brent slips to near $108 ahead of Iran nuclear talks
* Investor caution halts share rally, dollar softens
* Foreign institutional investor flows