Express Money: Ask Us

Feb 11 2013, 14:10 IST
Comments 0
SummaryI am a retired government official. Please guide me regarding wealth investment schemes

is unclear if you can get out of the situation without any loss of funds. If the builder is not ready to refund the amount, then this decision is best consulted with a lawyer as this is more a legal issue than a financial one. There could be legal aspects that could help you out of this situation.

—Expert advice by Adhil Shetty,CEO, Bankbazaar

For your personal finance queries please email at

Single Page Format
Ads by Google
Reader´s Comments
| Post a Comment
Please Wait while comments are loading...