Each week we bring you the best tech reads from around the web. This week’s readings are centered on CES, CES and loads from CES. Happy Reading!
1. Self-Driving Cars: INSIDE THE ROAD REVOLUTION: Definitely the best tech story relating to innovation happening around self driving cars. Chris Tunnert takes us on a ride.
2. LinkedIn sues to stop bots from stealing its user profiles: Details about LinkedIn's complaints about bots being used to create fake profiles of users in order to offer a better recruiting product.
3. Three Big Ideas for Post-Smatrphone Design, From the Mind Behind Beats by Dre: Kyle Vanhemert gets some inside details from GigaOm's Design Conference and three big design awards by Robert Brunner.
4. They're multiplying! 3-D printers go big and small: CES 2014 demonstrated a lot from the world of 3-D Printers. Here's a lowdown on all of them by NBC News' Devin Coldewey.
5. Razer reveals Project Christine, a modular concept PC focused on easy upgrades: Polygon takes a look at Razer's Modular PC for Gamers.
6. 2014: The year of the iPhone-controlled everything: You can do a lot with your iPhone and if you are wondering what, Ben Lovejoy has the details.
7. Intel looks to Edison for its (wearable) future: A quick rundown from Intel's CES keynote about wearable tech and use of SD card-size Edison for computing.
8. Forrester: Microsoft is beating Apple and Samsung in the battle for consumer mindshare: If you forgot Microsoft from CES, here's an interesting story about Microsoft beating Apple and Samsung in consumer mindshare.
Compiled by Karthekayan Iyer