- Shinde sees terror in BJP, RSS camps, Sangh says apologiseDigvijay Singh says has 'terror' proof against RSS, links Advani, Sushma to Pragya Singh ThakurBJP, RSS conducting 'terror training' camps: Sushil Kumar ShindePak terrorists happy with Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde's 'Hindu terror' remark, says RSS
Mumbai attacks mastermind and LeT founder Hafiz Saeed today sought to exploit Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde's jibe against RSS and BJP saying Indian "propaganda" against Pakistani organisations of spreading terror now stood "exposed".
A day after Shinde accused BJP and RSS of running terror camps and indulging in Hindu terror, he went to the extend of levelling an accusation that Indian organisations were "involved in all kinds of terrorism in Pakistan".
Saeed, for whom the US has announced a USD 10 million bounty, told a press conference here that India always resorted to propaganda against Pakistani organisations but it now stood "exposed".
He claimed: "India tried to involve us in the Mumbai attacks but after a passage of five years, nothing has been established against us in the courts".
Saeed, who now heads JuD, also made a ridiculous demand asking the Pakistan government to take steps to get India declared "a terrorist state" by the UN Security Council.
Here are some of Hafiz Saeed tweets:
* US should prove its sincerity to peace by stopping these groups in India and attacking these terror camps.
* The propaganda done by India has been exposed. Why hasn’t the Indian govt banned these org?
* Whereas courts acquitted me from 2611, while Indian Terror Orgs are directly implicated by their Home Minister.
* I CHALLENGED Indian govt,armed forces, agencies to prove my presence near LOC but they failed.
* Highest Courts of Pakistan have acquitted me, and courts have written that 2611 dossiers are not proofs - I'm ready to defend anywhere.
* India has always attacked and propagated against Pakistan only to hide its dark face of state-terror.
* Pakistanis died in Samjhota Exress, Indian Military was involved, we should have taken this to UNSC.
* World that needs peace should take notice, India should be declared a Terrorist state.