- Salman Khan, Parineeti Chopra launch Suzuki Motorcycle bike, scooterHasee Toh Phasee review: Parineeti Chopra act is over-the-topHasee Toh Phasee box office collections hit Rs 18.5 crore, Jai Ho gets indirect benefitHasee Toh Phasee box office collections touch Rs 21.30 crore, triumph for Parineeti Chopra
Hasee Toh Phasee box office collections have managed to pick up through positive word-of-mouth and it looks like the film will earn a neat profit after all for those involved in picture.
However, Hasee Toh Phasee's box office collections, which add up to Rs 21.30 crore, in the opening four days might not really result in an overall big number down the line.
Though some experts believe Hasee Toh Phasee box office collections will pick up by end of the week, others feel the movie has fallen below expectations.
Here are some facts why Parineeti Chopra-starrer Hasee Toh Phasee looks to make just moderate impact at the box office:
* Trade expert Vinod Mirani feels that it hasn’t been up to the mark. “Even though it was the only film with known faces, and with prestigious banners to back it, Hasee Toh Phasee did not meet expectations."
* "Hasee Toh Phasee had nothing to offer to the single screen audience, and the initial response from the youth and at the multiplexes was tepid, with a slight rise in Saturday collections, which further peaked on Sunday,” adds Mirani.
* Although the film collected Rs 15.75 crore in its opening weekend, according to Akshay Rathi of Rathi Group Of Cinemas, “Hasee Toh Phasee didn’t have a phenomenal opening despite being backed by two very iconic entities. But because of its interesting content, the film subsequently picked up. I personally believe, that the film would have got a very good opening if it had terrific music."
* "You can’t expect Sidharth Malhotra and Parineeti Chopra, to draw the audience on their own strength... But, the movie has performed on its merit.”