Delhi Traffic Police has issued an advisory asking commuters to avoid several roads leading to Red Fort and use the Metro to commute.
Roads around Red Fort will be closed for general traffic from 5 am to 9 am
* Netaji Subhash Marg Ч from Delhi Gate to Chatta Rail
* Lothian Road Ч from GPO Delhi to Chatta Rail
* S P Mukherjee Marg Ч from H C Sen Marg to Yamuna Bazar Chowk
* Chandni Chowk Ч from Fountain to Red Fort Chowk
* New Darya Ganj Road Ч from Ring Road to Netaji Subhas Marg
* Link Road Ч from Esplanade Road to Netaji Subhas Marg
Parking lots at Metro stations will be closed from the morning of August 14 till the afternoon of August 15 due to security measures. The Metro services will, begin at 4.30 am on August 15.