* Indian federal bond yields are likely to be higher as crude price spikes again, auction supply comes in, say dealers. The benchmark 10-year bond yield had closed 3 basis points lower at 7.88 percent on Thursday.
* Brent crude oil rose to a near five-month high above $117 a barrel on Thursday after Iran rejected calls for direct talks with the United States, while US crude prices fell amid pressure from growing domestic stockpiles in the Midwest.
* The RBI will auction 120 billion rupees of debt in the session, including 60 billion rupees of the benchmark bond.
* However, bonds will find support after advance economic growth estimate pegged FY13 GDP to expand at 5 percent, the lowest official projection so far.
* RBI Governor D Subbarao's comments that the advance GDP numbers will be factored in the March policy will build rate cut hopes.