The newsmaker stocks to watch on Friday include Bharti Airtel, Reliance Infra, MCX and Cipla.
INDIAN STOCKS TO WATCH
* Bharti Airtel says no quantum of damage determined by courts in Econet dispute
* India eases market share rules for telecom deals, imposes spectrum fee
* Wilmar expands sugar reach with Shree Renuka deal
* India will need to keep raising policy interest rate, says IMF
* MCX to exit 3 exchange ventures
* Cipla to partner with US drug maker Merck to sell HIV drug in India
* Adani Port gets Ennore container terminal project
* Coal imports by Indian power companies surge: minister
* AAP accuses state discom, Reliance Infra of corruption in Maharashtra
* Apollo Hospitals to spend Rs 20 bn on capacity upgrade
GLOBAL MARKETS ROUNDUP
* Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange are down 0.1 percent, while the MSCI-Asia Pacific excluding Japan index was higher 0.59 percent.
* A rosy survey on factory activity in the United States gave Asian share markets an early boost on Friday, though underlying concerns about China's economic growth kept investors from rushing to buy riskier assets.
* U.S. stocks climbed on Thursday after a reading on manufacturing activity hit its highest in nearly four years, while news about Facebook and Tesla drove their shares to record highs.
KEY EVENTS/FACTORS TO WATCH
* India's foreign reserves and bank lending data.