- 'Reduce' rating for Punjab National Bank, Guided by caution: Kotak Institutional EquitiesLarsen & Toubro share price falls for fourth day on order book worriesBSE Sensex trims losses, Tata Power, ICICI Bank share prices in major losers listMinus SMEs raising Rs 335 cr, IPO mkt even more weak last year
NSE Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange fall 0.45 percent, while the MSCI-Asia Pacific excluding Japan index is down 0.63 percent.
Asian shares fell to a two-week low on Monday after growth in China's services sector slowed sharply last month, raising concerns about the pace of recovery in the world's second-largest economy, while safe-haven gold climbed.
U.S. stocks ended a volatile session mostly flat on Friday as investors digested comments from Federal Reserve officials that raised questions about how quickly the central bank will end its stimulus program.
FACTORS TO WATCH
December Services PMI at 1030 India Time.
INDIAN STOCKS TO WATCH
* Infosys appoints B.G. Srinivas and U.B. Pravin Rao as presidents of company.
* Land Rover recalls SUVs in U.S. for potential airbag issue.
* India's Sobha Developers says remains cautious about achieving its FY outlook.
* India's Oct FDI inflows drop 36.6 pct : Govt.
* Mastek board to consider share buyback.
* India's MOIL raises manganese ore prices.