INDIAN STOCKS TO WATCH
* Founder to sell 42.7 pct stake in Crompton Greaves, valued at $3 billion
* L&T to reduce stake in NBFC arm L&T Housing Finance
* PSU ETF to be launched on 18 March
* CBI probes MCX-SX licence grant, moves against FTIL, Jignesh Shah
* Tata Motors says Feb global wholesales at 79,996 vehicles * Bharti Airtel sees more high-profile exits
* Larsen and Toubro says L&T Infrastructure Finance intends to issue non-convertible debentures
* Indian Oil plans to build Rs 300 bln refinery at Mundra
* Binani Cement suspends operations at 2 plants in Rajasthan
* India coal imports jump 20 pct in Feb as prices dip
* India's Feb Iranian oil imports fall 36 pct versus Jan trade
* Manappuram Finance acquires Milestone Home Finance
* Nifty futures traded on Singapore Exchange is down 0.62 percent, while the MSCI-Asia Pacific index excluding Japan is 1 percent lower.
* Asian shares skidded to a three-week low and the yen held steady at lofty levels on Friday, as heightened tension in Ukraine ahead of a weekend referendum prompted investors to shed riskier assets.
* U.S. stocks tumbled on Thursday, with the Dow and the S&P 500 suffering their worst day since early February, on rising concerns over Ukraine and Russia and new signs of a slowdown in China.
KEY EVENTS/FACTORS TO WATCH
* India wholesale price inflation
* India to launch ETF for stake sale in government companies