Info Edge (India) Limited today announced results for the 3rdquarter ended December 31, 2013.
The company reported PAT of Rs 32.2 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2013 compared to Rs 30.8 crore for quarter ended December 31, 2012. Info Edge recorded Net Sales of Rs 123.4 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2013 compared to Rs 106.4 crore in quarter ended December 31, 2012.
Ambarish Raghuvanshi said “We continue to deliver solid numbers, despite the weak economic environment, which has a major effect on our business lines. This is a result of the IT/Tech sector performing well, and an improved competitive position. Margins are holding up well despite the continued investment in several businesses, in product, sales team and brand awareness”
During the quarter recruitment solutions grew by10.8% while the real estate vertical grew by 39%.
QuarterEnded on December 31, 2013:
* Total Income was at Rs 132.8 crore up by 13.3% over the corresponding quarter in 2012-13
* Net sales at Rs 123.4 crore up by 15.9% over the corresponding quarterin 2012-13
* Operating EBITDA at 41.7 crore up by 18.9% over the corresponding quarter in 2012-13
* PAT was at Rs 32.2 crore up by 4.6% over the corresponding quarter in 2012-13
* Operating PAT was at Rs 24.7 crore up by 11% over the corresponding quarter in 2012-13