Sony India today introduced Xperia T3, the new quad-core smartphone. Crafted in a stainless steel frame, the Xperia T3 is a light and ultra-slim smartphone. Despite being crafted with high-end materials, the super-slim Xperia T3 remains light at a mere 148 grams.
The steel used in the frame ensures its slim design feels sturdy and durable, while at the same time functioning as an antenna, combining form with function. The back cover is designed with matte material.
T3 comes in three colours, white, black and purple.
Built with Sony’s BRAVIA technologies, the Xperia T3 has a screen with a high-resolution 5.3"; HD TRILUMINOS display for mobile with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2. The result is a viewing experience that offers reds and blues that standout, and an IPS display that you can enjoy from any angle – perfect for creating a superior entertainment experience on the go.
The Xperia T3 is packed with Cyber-shot powered 8MP camera featuring Exmor RS for mobile, allowing you to take pictures even in challenging lighting conditions. And HDR for video offers chance to shoot films, even when backlit. SteadyShot ensures photos will come out smooth and distortion-free.
With its Quad-core CPU with 1.4 GHz processor, Xperia T3 comes with ultra-fast performance and breath-taking graphics, ideal for entertainment on the go. In addition to its long-lasting 2500 mAh battery. Battery STAMINA Mode helps to make entertainment experiences for a longer period.
The Xperia T3 features camera apps designed to enhance creation and sharing of images socially:
· Social live – broadcast every precious moment as it happens live via Facebook and lets you see and share comments in real time on the phone’s screen
· AR effect – Camera in AR effect mode adds new sound effects and fun animations to photos and videos.
· Timeshift burst – users can surmount their late-on-the-shutter habits through Timeshift burst, which takes 31 frames within just two seconds. Starting even before you press the shutter, Timeshift burst can make sure every picture is captured.
· Creative effects – pictures can be given an artistic edge with creative effects; changing colours, adding image trails or applying mirror effects.
· Portrait Retouch - close-ups can be styled. Portrait Retouch makes sure captured person is looking his/her best with features including real-time makeup, deco frame and other options.
With Xperia™ Transfer contacts, photos, bookmarks, apps, music, messages