Kangana Ranaut-starrer 'Revolver Rani' has fallen short of expectations when it comes to box office collections and occupancy. Here are some understated gems about 'Revolver Rani' that released last Friday:
1. That when a trigger happy woman gets pregnant, even she lets go of her gun 'kyunki uski awaaz se baby ko stress ho jaayega'
2. That the 'dehshat' of this woman could be so powerful that even the cops would think twice before asking her to surrender her gun. That, when she has been duly arrested by them
3. That even after being arrested, this woman can walk in and out of jail, just because she is missing her boyfriend
4. That if you are an aspiring hero, stay away from miscreants belonging to the interiors of the country. You never know, you may get married against your wishes. Thrice!
5. That as an aspiring hero you still wish to stay on, you may turn lucky, as Ms. Trigger Happy won't just build an entire film studio for you, she would also give you Rs. 10 crore in cash. No questions asked
6. That there are indeed women in this part of the country, who love indulging in kinky activities of all kings, including wearing metal lingerie no less
7. That there are power brokers out there who love to relax in a swimming pool. Nothing wrong with that, except for the fact that they are entirely splashed with rose petals
8.- That if a marriage video turns controversial, it can be passed off as a VFX stunt while being equated to Hrithik Roshan in Krrish 3 or Shahrukh Khan in Ra.One
9. That there are news channels with colorful news anchors out there who don't just have a knack of making headlines out of anything and everything but even draw an analogy with a Bollywood song.