Shaadi Ke Side Effects, starring Vidya Balan and Farhan Akhtar, released this week and there are some understated gems that we would like to share with you! Here are 10 things that Shaadi Ke Side Effects taught us:
* As a father, a great way to escape the responsibilities is to stay outside on pretext of being busy, or even better to start living a parallel existence in a P.G.
* As a father if you can't enjoy the luxury of watching a match at home, you go to a coffee shop and spend time with complete strangers, while totally forgetting about your toddler
* As a mother, if you can't gain attention of your husband, you cook stories about sleeping around with a neighbor and even getting impregnated by him. All for gaining that a.t.t.e.n.t.i.o.n.!
* As a wife, you will tell your husband the exact same lies (about being busy and staying overnight at office) for which you had thrown him out of the house a few months back
* Being a perfect dad is as easy as cracking the recipe of a perfect child poop
* Meanwhile, recipe of a perfect married life is to act as strangers, meet at clubs and then spend a night of passion in a hotel room. Oh yes, you also address each other as Mr. This and Mrs. That. Cho chweet!
* You may be a struggler waiting for a big break. However when a hotshot producer comes home and wants to sign you on for a TV show, you rudely ask him to get out. Just like that! No reason offered
* As a struggler if you have to gain work, you get rid of your car and instead hop on a bike. That would better your image. How? When? Why? Don't even ask
* Despite being a struggler, it's easier to afford a sprawling house, an occasional five star stay, a P.G. accommodation, a high end bike and a nanny for Rs. 15000 per month
* The whole pretext of a happy married life rest upon your ability to tell the 'little white lies'
* It is easier for a housewife to live without her husband but not without her maid