- To power BJP surge in Tamil Nadu, Narendra Modi banks on 'fan' with Congress rootsAfter beating Narendra Modi's BJP in Bihar, Sharad Yadav wants Bharat darshan for gattibandhanNuclear cooperation, defence, trade on agenda for PM Narendra Modi’s trip to JapanHas Narendra Modi left a lasting legacy in Gujarat? BJP to find out, fast
After his son Pankaj was accused of wrongdoing, and that he was suitably reprimanded by PM Narendra Modi, Home Minister Rajnath Singh has moved to stamp out the rumours with the PMO backing him in the process.
* Rumours against my family members baseless, says Home Minister Rajnath Singh on reports about his son's integrity.
* Will quit politics if there is an iota of proof against me or my family members' integrity: Rajnath.
* I have spoken to PM Narendra Modi and the BJP chief who have also rubbished the rumours: Rajnath.
* PMO rubbishes reports about alleged misconduct of Home Minister Rajnath son, Pankaj Singh.
* The reports are plain lies, motivated and constitute a malicious attempt at character assassination and tarnishing govt's image: PMO